|Werk Nr.||768 (Dornier)|
|Events||1938 flown to The Netherlands as
D-AYWI, entering service as X-8.
February 19th 1942 transferred to Australia to train new personel, the orange triangles were replaced by Dutch flags.
March 1942 flown to RAAF seaplane base Rathmines in New South Wales, together with X-5, X-8, X-9, X-10, X-24, five Dutch Catalina's and 28 Dutch Ryan STM trainers.
April 29th 1942 handed over to the RAAF as A49-3.
June 4th 1942 made her first flight for the RAAF after a long overhaul. Crew were Squadronleader Monkton, Sergeant Emes, Sergeant McKnight, Sergeant Canny, Corporal Aubin and Lancecorporal During. The flight lasted 4 hours and 20 minutes.
May 14th 1944 transferred to Lake Boga and stored at the Flying Boat Repair Depot.
December 20th 1944 taken out of service and scrapped due to lack of parts.