|Werk Nr.||769 (Dornier)|
|Events||May 1938 flown to The Netherlands
as D-AYWI, entering service as X-9.
October 1938 added to the Dutch Indies Fleet for cooperative excercises.
1939 cracks were found in the stabilo, caused by a construction error. After contacts with Aviolanda-Papendrecht these were repaired by MLD personel.
June 9th 1941 detached to Lake Grati together with X-1, returning June 13th 1941.
February 19th 1942 transferred to Australia to train new personel. The orange triangles were replaced by Dutch flags.
March 1942 flown to RAAF seaplane base Rathmines in New South Wales, together with X-5, X-7, X-9, X-10, X-24, five Dutch Catalina's and 28 Dutch Ryan STM trainers.
April 29th 1942 handed over to the RAAF as A49-4 (DQ-G), entering service with No.41 Squadron as transport.
May 14th 1944 transferred to Lake Boga and stored at the Flying Boat Repair Depot.
December 20th 1944 taken out of service and scrapped due to lack of parts.